We’ll Change The Way You Look at Physical Therapy…
Our Mission Is To Help You Make The Best Decision About Your Health So You Can Continue Doing Everything That You Love.
At CrossRoads Physical Therapy we love helping you get out of pain or recover from surgery so they can get back to the life they want to live (without medications, injections, or multiple trips to the doctor’s office.)
Have you found our site because you’re looking to work with a physical therapist in Washington, PA or Wheeling, WV? or the Best Physical Therapy In Washington PA? Have you been recommended to try physical therapy?
If yes, then you’ve come to the right place!
With problems like back pain, sciatica, shoulder pain, neck pain, or knee pain, it’s tempting to think “it’ll go away if I just rest” or even pretend like it never happened…
Unfortunately, oftentimes the problem festers, slowly getting worse, impacting your lifestyle and disrupting your happiness.
Things like pain medications, injections, or other services like chiropractic or massage may provide temporary relief…but then the symptoms return and you feel even more helpless.
Physical therapy, when done properly, not only gets rid of your pain, but also finds the root cause of the pain so your pain STAYS AWAY and so you can get back to your normal lifestyle.
We know you’re skeptical. Likely you’ve been to other healthcare practitioners in the past and nothing they’ve done has helped you or your problems.
If that sounds like you, you’re not alone. Most of our clients at CrossRoads Physical Therapy have often:
- Tried treatment elsewhere, sometimes even at other PT clinics, and had poor experiences and results
- Thought the pain would go away on it’s own if they just rested, only to find that it doesn’t
- Been told by a friend or family member that their pain or problem is just “a normal part of getting older” and to accept it
- Have been to the doctor and been told that their only options are “painkillers, surgery, or injections”
- Have tried exercises from YouTube, their personal trainer, or other fitness studios but found they only aggravated the pain and made their problems worse
- Have had surgery, injections, or used painkillers only to have minimal or even no success
Do Any of These Sound Like You?
If you relate, then I would love to help you by setting up a time to talk to one of our Physical Therapists here in Washington, PA or Wheeling, WV to find out what can be done to help you. If you’ve tried a lot of things already, that’s not a bad thing. In fact, it’s actually a good thing because we now know what DOESN’T work and are closer to finding out what WILL work for your problem.
We Love to Help People Like…
- Active Adults
Who just need a little help (or a lot of help!) getting back to the activities they love after an injury or set-back.
- Busy Parents
Who want to look healthier, feel more energized, and be able to run after kids all day (even after getting their own workout in)…WITHOUT being bothered by pain or stiffness.
- Young Athletes
Who want to play their best and minimize time off of sports when managing injuries.
- Adults Returning to Fitness
Who recognize they need to get active again but need to know where to start or would like strategies to minimize risk of injury.
- Adults Frustrated by the Medical System
Who recognize there must be something proactive they could be doing, but they keep being told the solution is medications, injections, surgery or rest.
- Crossfitters, Gym Users And Sports People
Who want to keep lifting, squatting and running without being limited by aches, pains or stiffness.
- Adults Trying To Avoid Surgery
Who have EXHAUSTED invasive medical interventions and are now being advised by their physicians to schedule surgery but are not prepared for the potential “SERIOUS RISKS”. They are looking for a NON-INVASIVE option that can help them regain their livelihood and independence.
- Adults and Teenagers Undergoing Orthopedic or Sports Surgeries
Who know that preparation is KEY to the success of surgery after a sports injury or joint replacement surgery and want to maximize results to make their lives easier post-surgery.
- Adults Working Hard At Their Jobs
Who need to keep their bodies performing at their best, without painkilllers or multiple visits to the doctor.